Position, Sell, Grow and Repeat
The global reach of the Internet has enticed many retailers from home-based businesses to large corporations to sell their products online. Selling products online can become a headache without the right setup and guidelines to follow. We provide solid Ecommerce websites that are secure and easy to use whilst retaining all levels of functionality.
Please read our quick guide below to provide you with a starter approach to the world of business to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce.
The quick guide to selling online
Prudent business plans involving e-commerce usually approach online retailing in following stages:
- Establish a web presence for information and marketing purposes.
- Offer a subset of inventory for sale online, often with reduced functionality.
- Publish most (if not all) of their products online with real-time payment processing, inventory control, and other advanced e-business tools.
Your e-commerce strategy may differ from this example, here at Razor Templates we can create a step by step strategy to get your products noticed.
A few questions
There are many hard questions you have to ask yourself before you begin to sell online, many of which are common to traditional retailing:
- Is there a market online for my products?
- Are my customers willing to purchase over the Internet?
- What makes my products different from those of my competitors?
- How will I attract customers to my website?
- Will my full product catalog be available from the start?
- Will there be any customizations required for goods sold online?
- Are my expectations realistic?
The better you can answer these questions, the better your odds are for success. Talk to a Razor Templates account manager and let's get your products online!